To All Lost Creek Patrons,
First. Thanks to everyone who is working to help during the pandemic and thanks to those staying at home.
We’re working hard to keep things safe for everyone. We ask that you follow the rules outlined below for the entire time of your visit with us. Stay safe.
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- Online Tee Times required.
- Maximum Four (4) people in a group. No walk-alongs.
- Pre-paid Check-in window available.
- Pre-paid may call to Check-in from outside Pro Shop.
- Face masks must be worn inside the clubhouse.
- Always stay 2 meters apart.
- Players are encouraged to walk.
- One person in Pro Shop at a time.
- Pull carts available.
ON THE COURSE
- Touch only your own stuff.
- Pace of play is 4:00 – 4:15 Hours.
- Ball washers have been removed.
- Rakes have been removed.
- Bunkers are G.U.R. Free lift.
- Please take your trash with you.
- Inside cups have been raised.
- DO NOT touch pins or flags.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Leave your key in the cart.
- Leave directly after your game.
- Do not shake hands.
- No loitering in the parking lot.
ANYONE NOT ADHEARING TO THE COVID-19 RULES WILL HAVE THEIR PLAYING PRIVILEGES REVOKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COURSE IMMEDIATELY.
BOOKINGS & CHECK-IN
All players are booked and paid online (up to 7 days ahead) through tee-on.com. Click on [Book a Tee Time] at the top of this page or the Main Menu.
Players may book through the Pro Shop starting 24 hours in advance. A Visa or MasterCard will be required, as the booking is subject to payment at time of reservation phone call.
Contactless Check-In is available at the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Our Snack Hut is open for Hotdogs, Sandwiches, Snacks, Drinks and Alcohol. Click the “ORDER FOOD” option from the top menu to order online!
Memberships are not currently being offered for 2021. Please call check back here for updates.
Passes that are purchased now are valid until October 31, 2021.
TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS
Until such time that COVID-19 Golf Regulations have been lifted, all Tournaments/Events will be Straight Tee Times, limited to 96 Players (with carts) and may not include gatherings of any kind.
They may may include a pre-purchased boxed lunch.
Rescheduling for 2021 will be subject to restrictions and available dates.
Due to COVID-19, our Junior Program has been cancelled for 2020. We will, at this time, be accepting applications (no payments) for our waiting list only for next season (2021).
We are all in this together, so let us know how we can help!
SLOPE / RATINGS