To All Lost Creek Patrons,
First. Thanks to everyone who is working to help during the pandemic and thanks to those staying at home.
We’re working hard to keep things safe for everyone. We ask that you follow the rules outlined below for the entire time of your visit with us. Stay safe.
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- Online Tee Times required.
- Maximum Four (4) people in a group. No walk-alongs.
- Face masks must be worn inside.
- Always stay 2 meters apart.
- One person in Pro Shop at a time.
- Pull carts available.
ON THE COURSE
- Touch only your own stuff.
- Pace of play is 4:00 – 4:15 Hours.
- Limited trash cans on course.
- Limit touching of pins or flags.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Leave your key in the cart.
- No loitering in the parking lot.
ANYONE NOT ADHEARING TO THE COVID-19 RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COURSE IMMEDIATELY.
BOOKINGS & CHECK-IN
All players are booked and paid online (up to 7 days ahead) through tee-on.com. Click HERE to book now.
Contactless Check-In is available at the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Our Snack Hut is open for Hotdogs, Sandwiches, Snacks, Drinks and Alcohol. Click the “ORDER FOOD” option from the top menu to view online.
Memberships are not currently being offered for 2022. Please check back here for updates.
Passes that are purchased now are valid until October 31, 2022.
TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS
Until further notice, Events and Tournaments will be straight Tee Times only. Meal options are limited to our regular menu at this time.
Our Junior Program has been put on indefinite hold. Please join our email list to get updates when it may resume.
We are all in this together, so let us know how we can help!
SLOPE / RATINGS